What standard materials & finishes do you use for your packaging?
We've has hand selected default materials for mailer boxes and folding carton boxes so that they are high quality, durable, and optimal for shipping.
Printing on one side of the box
- White outside & kraft inside: 300 GSM CCNB paper + E-flute (140 flute +175 GSM)
- White outside & white inside: 300 GSM CCNB paper + 110GSM flute + 230 GSM CCNB paper
- Kraft outside & inside: 300 GSM kraft paper + E-flute (140 flute +175 GSM)
Printing on both sides of the box
- White outside & white inside: 300 GSM CCNB (outside paper) + E-flute (120 GSM) + 230 GSM CCNB
- Kraft outside & inside: 250 GSM Kraft + E-flute + 250 GSM Kraft
- White: 350 GSM SBS
- Kraft: 350 GSM Kraft
To create rigid boxes, we require 2 components. The paperboard, which is the thick board that makes a rigid box sturdy, and the paper that wraps around the paperboard, which is where the artwork is printed.
Small rigid boxes
- Paperboard: 600-800 GSM
- Paper: 128 GSM SBS
Large rigid boxes
- Paperboard: 800-1500 GSM
- Paper: 128-250 GSM SBS