What standard materials & finishes do you use for your packaging?
We've hand selected default materials for mailer boxes and folding carton boxes so that they are high quality, durable, and optimal for shipping.
Printing on one side of the box
- White outside & kraft inside: 300 GSM CCNB paper + E-flute (kraft corrugated)
- White outside & white inside: 300 GSM CCNB paper + E-flute (white corrugated)
- Kraft outside & inside: 300 GSM kraft paper + E-flute (kraft corrugated)
Printing on both sides of the box
- White outside & white inside: 300 GSM CCNB + E-flute + 250 GSM CCNB
- Kraft outside & inside: 300 GSM Kraft + E-flute + 250 GSM Kraft
- White: 350 GSM SBS
- Kraft: 350 GSM Kraft
To create rigid boxes, we require 2 components. The paperboard, which is the thick board that makes a rigid box sturdy, and the paper that wraps around the paperboard, which is where the artwork is printed.
Small rigid boxes
- Paperboard: 600-800 GSM
- Paper: 128 GSM SBS
Large rigid boxes
- Paperboard: 800-1500 GSM
- Paper: 128-250 GSM SBS